The Ultimate Health Operating System for Notion
All-in-one health management, tracking and organizing system for Notion designed to supercharge your mental and physical health.
You'll have access to over 15+ pages designed to help you track, manage, and organize every aspect of your health. From tracking your daily water intake and exercise routine, to managing your routines and habits.
- Your own personal HealthTrackingOperatingSystem
- 15 unique templates and +10different health trackers!
- Easy tracking & storing of all yourhealthdata
- A highly customizabletemplate that's easy to use
- A minimalist dashboardto help you stay organized!
- A full PPL workout split & template for your own workout
- Journaling & mental check-In system with daily happiness tracking
- Track Moods, energies, triggers, meditations, mental states & journal entries
- Track vitamins, calories, macros, workouts, running, daily steps
- Track water intake, meditation, happines and much more...
How does it work?
1. Enter in your data every day
- Track over 10 different things each day and the system automatically organizes your daily data in an interlinked database that works across the operating system.
2. Pull up data you wish to see
- Want to see how many calories you've eaten for the past 7 days? Head over to Nutrition and pull up the weekly calorie intake data.
- Want to see if you're on track with your workout? Head over to the Workouts page to track how consequent you've been with workouts!
3. Fitness app / wearables API Integration (not available yet, but working on it)
- For the next version of Health Hub, we'll be adding integrations to pull data from your wearables and fitness aps. All purchases of early versions have all updates included for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the Health Hub OS for?
It's for those who want more opportunities for themselves to better their health through tracking, monitoring, and organizing their life to improve their overall physical and mental wellbeing.
What is Notion?
Notion is a free-to-use single digital space where you can think, write, and plan. Capture thoughts, manage projects, or even run an entire company — and do it exactly the way you want. Health Hub OS is built inside Notion and is easy to use and set up even with no prior knowledge.
What is a Notion Template?
Notion templates are pre-built Notion components that can be imported into your Notion workspace, so you avoid spending long hours building systems and workspaces from the ground up.
Do I need to be on a paid Notion plan to use this?
Not at all. You can use all the features of this template without a paid Notion plan.
What happens after I purchase?
After your purchase, you will be redirected to a Notion page containing the template. From here, you can duplicate the template into your own workspace.
Can I make changes to this template?
Of course. Templates are meant to be customized to your own needs, so after duplicating you can and should edit it as much as you like.
Is this really worth $47?
If you had to spend the time ideating and building a system like this for yourself, you’d need to spend a lot of hours. We’ve already done all that work for you in advance.
Who are you?
I am Pascio, official Notion Ambassador, Consultant & Creator of more than 50+ free & premium Notion templates that have served 200,000+ people across the globe.
Is my payment information secure?
Yes, Gumroad is a well established marketplace that’s been in business for over 10 years. They use Stripe and PayPal as their payment processors, so your payment information is 100% secure.
Can I share this with anyone else?
No. This product has a private license. If you wish to share it with someone, please direct them to this page.
Can I be your affiliate?
Sure thing! You can sign up as an affiliate here.
What if I have other questions?
You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to answer.
The Health Bundle gives you access to Sobriety Hub+Transformation Board, integrated into the Health Hub OS, for a discounted price.
Learn more about the Health Bundle here...