Outfit Hub (Notion Wardrobe Template)
The only Notion Wardrobe Template you'll need, ever.
The Outfit Hub is an easy-to-use minimalistic 1-page Template that helps you organize your wardrobe and plan out your outfits from one place, digitally.
Why did I make this?
I can sum it up in 4 words: "Look inside my closet"
I always struggled with keeping a tidy wardrobe. I'd spent countless hours organizing it, only to find it cluttered yet again a few days later.
Not to talk about my mornings where I'd spend my precious time choosing the outfits to wear for the day. There had to be a better option - so I made this template that'll:
- Help you organize your wardrobe & outfit inspirations by color, style and season
- Assist in sorting through all your outfits by color, style and season easily
- Let you plan your outfits a week in advance, to give you more time.
- Aesthetically pleasing and minimalistic design
- 1-Page template with no annoying sub-pages.
- Easy sorting by color, style or season
- Weekly Outfit Planner
- Wardrobe & Inspiration Database
- Toggle Organizing System to keep from cluttering
- A guide on how to reverse shrunk clothes
- A guide on how to remove stains
Does this work with a free Notion account?
- It sure does! You'll get a link to the template after your purchase - from there, you simply just duplicate the template.
How will I know how to use the template?
- I've included a small guide to help you get started. If you have further questions or concerns, you're always welcome to get in touch.
Can I share this with anyone else?
- No. This product has a personal license.
Can I ask you questions?
- Of course! I'm always open to chat and respond to DM's on any of my socials. I have a response rate of a few hours, so don't be afraid to contact me:
Twitter / Reddit / Instagram
What you'll also get: