Today is the day you finally kick your addiction
Sobriety Hub is a Notion Dashboard designed to assist you in your journey of quitting addicting substances like weed, nicotine, caffeine, sugar, masturbation, and internet surfing.
Are you tired of the endless cycle of addiction?
Do you feel like you're constantly struggling to break free from the chains of substances or behaviors that are holding you back?
Addiction can be a painful and isolating experience.
It is a devastating and insidious disease that can rob you of your health, happiness, and even your very life.
It is a cruel master, demanding ever-greater sacrifices and leaving destruction and heartache in its wake.
At first, the allure of the substances or behaviors that you're addicted to can be intoxicating, providing a temporary escape from the stress and pain of daily life.
But as the addiction takes hold, it becomes a never-ending cycle of craving and indulgence, while you become more and more dependent on your chosen vice to get through the day.
As the addiction progresses, the consequences become more severe.
Relationships with loved ones may be strained or destroyed, careers and finances may be ruined, and health may deteriorate.
You may find yourself isolated and alone, trapped in a downward spiral of self-destruction.
But even in the darkest moments, there is hope.
Don't let addiction continue to dictate your life.
The Sobriety Hub is here to help.
Sobriety Hub is a powerful and comprehensive Notion template that can help individuals struggling with addiction to take control of their sobriety journey.
Sobriety Hub, let's you break free from the chains of addiction and start living the life you deserve.
With its intuitive and user-friendly design, the Sobriety Hub makes it easy to track and organize every aspect of the recovery process, from daily reflections and goals to appointments with doctors and therapists.
One of the key features of the Sobriety Hub is its customizable dashboard, which allows users to journal, track milestones and count days sober. From symptom tracking to milestone countdowns, Sobriety Hub has it all.
Sobriety Hub is designed to support you in your journey, no matter what your addiction may be. Whether you're struggling with nicotine, caffeine, weed, sugar, or internet surfing, Sobriety Hub has the tools and support you need to overcome your addiction and start living a healthier, happier life.
Benefits of Sobriety and Addiction Management
At worst, tracking your addiction can help you identify patterns and issues that may be affecting your well-being. At best, it can be transformative to your overall health by giving you insight into how you can improve and make positive changes to your daily habits and routines.
If practiced regularly, Sobriety and addiction management can help you:
- Improve your self-awareness and understanding of your addiction patterns and trends
- Calm and clear worries about your addiction not moving in the right direction
- Get the ability to track and monitor progress towards sobriety and recovery goals
- Identify potential addiction risks for both mental and physical health
- Increased accountability and motivation to make lifestyle changes for improved health and sober living - long term.
How does it work?
- Read the preparation guide and set a quitting date.
- Setup your milestones (guide included!), your why, pros and cons and your relapse emergency list.
- Check-in daily to fill out your journal entry, days counter and be reminded of how far you've come so you stay sober long term.
- Keep track of your symptoms with the symptom timeline and have everything right at your fingertips in one easily accessible digital dashboard.
- A personal journal with "Check-In"-templates included.
- "Days sober" counter widget to remind you of your progress.
- Symptom timeline, to let you know what to expect
- Milestone countdowns to help you stay on track
- Sobriety boards for weed, nicotine, caffeine, sugar, masturbation and internet addictions.
- Pros/cons list & "Your why"-section
- Relapse emergency hotline
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is Sobriety Hub for?
It's for those who've been struggling with addiction in some way, shape, or form and for those looking for a proper overview of their sobriety progress and their setbacks, wins, and failures to help them quit today and stay sober long-term.
- What is Notion?
Notion is a free-to-use single digital space where you can think, write, and plan. Capture thoughts, manage projects, or even run an entire company — and do it exactly the way you want. Sobriety Hub is built inside Notion and is easy to use and set up even with no prior knowledge.
- Why didn't you add alcohol, opiates, and cocaine?
Great question. Alcohol, opiates and cocaine require medical attention, and to avoid being held liable, I decided to not advise on anything medical-related. If you're addicted to either of these and are looking to quit, I suggest you look here
- Who are you?
I am Pascio, official Notion Ambassador, Consultant & Creator of more than 40+ free & premium Notion templates that have served 10,000+ people across the globe.
- Can I share this with anyone else?
No. This product has a private license. Bulk purchases or enterprise, e-mail at email@example.com
- Can I be your affiliate?
Sure thing! You can sign up as an affiliate here.
- Can I ask you questions?
Of course! I'm always open to chat and respond to DM's on any of my socials. I have a response rate of a few hours, so don't be afraid to contact me.
Twitter / Reddit / Instagram
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BONUS: The Health Bundle lets you buy the Sobriety Hub + Transformation Board, integrated into the Health Hub OS, for a discounted price.
Learn more about the Health Bundle here...
Are you ready to invest in yourself?