Stoic Life Calendar
A Stoic Notion Calendar that integrates weekly mortality reminders into your digital workspace.
A simple and lightweight stoic calendar made in vanilla Notion with no slow addons or plugins, that integrates weekly mortality reminders directly into your digital space.
This Stoic Calendar is based on the Stoic principle of Memento Mori: remembering death. What is Memento Mori?
“You could leave life right now. Let that determine what you do and say and think.”
– Marcus Aurelius
Benefits Of Tracking Your Mortality
At worst, tracking your mortality with a Stoic Calendar can help you confront and come to terms with your own mortality.
At best, it can be transformative to your overall outlook on life by giving you insight into how you can appreciate life more and make positive changes to your daily habits and routines.
If practiced regularly, tracking your mortality with a Stoic Calendar can help you:
- Gain a greater appreciation of life and the time we have left
- Understand your mortality and the preciousness of life
- Develop a sense of urgency and focus on what matters most
- Make better decisions in light of your mortality
- Develop a deeper understanding of what truly matters in life
- Increase self-awareness by understanding your mortality and mortality of those around you
How does it work?
- Setup the calendar to your current age (guide included!)
- Realize how much of your life you've already lived and then decide to appreciate the rest by living it better.
- Check in weekly to check off a box for every new week you're alive and be reminded of your mortality every time.
Customize the calendar
- Easily adjust size of calendar to your screen size
- Adjust the length of rows to your liking
- Use colors instead of black and white
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is Stoic Life Calendar for?
It's for those who acquainted with the physical version of the Stoic Calendar, who wants a digital version to track how many weeks they've lived and how many they have left or those learning about Stoicism, wanting to be reminded of it often.
- What is Notion?
Notion is a free-to-use single digital space where you can think, write, and plan. Capture thoughts, manage projects, or even run an entire company — and do it exactly the way you want. Stoic Life Calendar is built inside Notion.
- Who are you?
I am Pascio, official Notion Ambassador, Consultant & Creator of more than 50+ free & premium Notion templates that have served 50,000+ people across the globe.
- Can I share this with anyone else?
No. This product has a private license. If you wish to share it with someone, please direct them to this page.
- Can I be your affiliate?
Sure thing! You can sign up as an affiliate here.
- Can I ask you questions?
Of course! I'm always open to chat and respond to DM's on any of my socials. I have a response rate of a few hours, so don't be afraid to contact me.
Twitter / Reddit / Instagram
Or email to: email@example.com
The Stoic Bundle gives you access to the Stoic Journal + Stoic Calendar + Stoic Mornings, integrated into the Stoic Life OS, for a discounted price.
Learn more about the Stoic Bundle here...
What you'll get