A Notion Calendar based on the Stoic principle of Memento Mori: remembering death. What is Memento Mori?
A simple and lightweight stoic calendar made in vanilla Notion with no slow addons or plugins, that integrates weekly mortality reminders directly into your digital space.
How does it work?
- Setup the calendar to your current age (video guide included!)
- Realize how much of your life you've already lived and then decide to appreciate the rest by living it better.
- Check in weekly to check off a box for every new week you're alive and be reminded of your mortality every time.
Customize the calendar
- Easily adjust size of calendar to your screen size
- Adjust the length of rows to your liking
- Use colors instead of black and white
Does this work with a free Notion account?
- It sure does! Just duplicate the theme from the link after your purchase.
How will I know how to use the template?
- I've included an extensive guide to help you get started - and to help you customize it. If you have further questions or concerns, you're always welcome to get in touch.
Can I share this with anyone else?
- No. This product has a personal license.
Can I ask you questions?
- Of course! I'm always open to chat and respond to DM's on any of my socials. I have a response rate of a few hours, so don't be afraid to contact me
Twitter / Reddit / Instagram
BONUS: The Stoic Bundle lets you buy the Stoic Journal + Stoic Calendar, integrated into the Stoic Life OS, for a discounted price.
Learn more about the Stoic Bundle here...
What you'll get
- What you'll get
- Setup VideoIncluded