Master every part of Threads to become a power-user
With this course, you'll get 15+ curated YouTube videos with more than 2 hours of video content all curated to give you the skills and knowledge you need to become a master of Threads
This course will teach you the basics, the advanced stuff and everything in-between.
If you want to capitalize on getting in early, now is the time.
15 Video Lessons Inside
- Threads vs Twitter
- How to use Threads
- Threads: Full tutorial
- Threads Growth Hacks
- How to blow up on Threads
- Why Threads will beat Twitter
- How to make money with Threads
- Hidden ways to monetize Threads
- 3 tips to gain followers on Threads
- How Threads will change the world
- How to get your first followers FAST
- Why Threads is the new biggest thing
- Threads won’t exist in 6 months, here’s why
- Threads: Everything marketers need to know
- Why Threads are a bigger deal than you think
15 Hand-picked YouTube videos (2 hours & 5 min)
How does it work?
- Pay what you want (or enter $0 to download for free!)
- Go to the Notion page containing the Mastery Course and bookmark it
- Or choose to duplicate the page into your own Notion workspace to save it
- Become a master at Threads and capitalize on the early trend
- Bonus: Add your own resources to the course and keep building!
If you're looking for more information on Threads Growth Bible:
If you're looking for more information on 99 Content Ideas for Threads:
If you're looking for more information on 22 Ideas to Make Money with Threads:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Threads?
Threads is a new social media platform created by Mark Zuckerberg. It's very similar to Twitter and is a text-based social media platform to share thoughts, ideas and other types of content.
Can I share this with anyone else?
No. This product has a private license. If you wish to share it with someone, please direct them to this page.
How do I use this?
After your purchase, you'll get access to a Notion page with all the content inside. You can choose to bookmark the content or duplicate it into your own Notion workspace.